Friday, August 29, 2014

The secret life of Ladu

Reviews and lists

There is a lot going on in life nowadays, new gadgets, movies, animes and games arrive every week. To make more sense of this all, I decided to create a blog in which I can write articles about these and other things. This will mainly be for myself to keep all this information in one place, but I will also be writing this in a way so it can be helpful for others.

My work

As an ex programming and now visual arts student, I will also be using this blog to share my artworks, photographs, handy scripts, programs and games with the world. So that I will be able to help, entertain and hopefully amaze people all over the world.

Format

I will be writing this blog in various ways, ranging from playful to professional articles, depending on the subject and the target audience of that specific article.

No comments:

Post a Comment